Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my classroom resources blog! 

I'm super excited to be diving further into my classroom creations and sharing the tools that have worked so well for me over the last eight years of teaching!


A little about me...

I'm now a stay-at-home-Mommy to my beautiful little girl! After teaching for eight years in the classroom, I'm now able to focus on sharing the lessons and resources I've created and continue to create. Teaching continues to be a passion of mine, and I look forward to going back to teaching one day in some form. (That is, when my Mommy duties aren't as time consuming!) I love helping other teachers supplement their teaching with materials!

Please visit my blog often as I hope to post my products from my Teachers Pay Teachers store in more depth. For now, please feel free to explore my store here!

Thanks so much for visiting!!